5 Reasons to Avoid Store-Bought Teeth Whitening Kits
Many of us have already tried over the counter whitening kits and products that leave us with little to no results. Dental Arts KG provides a wide range of cosmetic treatments including professional teeth whitening that is both safe and effective. Continue reading on to learn of five reasons why you should avoid cheap home teeth whitening kits and instead talk to your dentist about the treatments we provide.
1. You won’t get the look you are after. Our dental team can provide your smile with a custom look that you can only dream of having. Cheap at home products cannot help you achieve this.
2. Cause damage to your teeth. Cheap kits can cause major damage to your teeth and gums, especially the tooth’s enamel. These products will typically require a longer use which means more bleaching products in your mouth for a longer period of time. Our dentists know exactly how much time it takes to get the shade you want the first time around.
3. No substitute for tooth decay. Whitening kits should not be used to correct tooth decay or other dental issues. They are for cosmetic purposes only. If you are interested in a different restorative option, then contact our clinic for more information.
4. Nerves can be damaged. Using teeth whitening treatments incorrectly can damage the nerves in your teeth. It may even get to the point that your teeth need to be extracted.
5. Standard mouth guards. Our dental office provides customized options for treatments. This includes using a personalized mouth guard for teeth whitening that fits only you for optimal results.
Contact our dental office today for more information regarding professional teeth whitening options and see how you can easily get a smile makeover.