Fast Braces at Dental Arts Kew Gardens, NY
Fast braces is a new, innovative alternative for orthodontic treatment that is designed to straighten teeth in less time than traditional braces. It is a specialized triangular bracket system that immediately encourages teeth movement all the way down to the roots from the beginning of treatment by using the triangular brackets with flexible wire.
Benefits of Fast Braces
- Fast treatment. Like its name suggests, the fast braces treatment takes less time to complete than your traditional braces treatment. On average, patients have been able to complete the full treatment within months and even weeks in some cases.
- Little to no extraction needed. With orthodontic treatment, tooth extraction may be necessary to remove teeth that are causing crowding and could prevent your teeth from aligning properly. The fast braces treatment rarely requires tooth extraction.
- Fast braces allow for comfortable wear and movement in the mouth and cause less discomfort in comparison to traditional braces.
- Limits need for extensive retainer wear. Following the fast braces treatment, like all orthodontic treatment, you are required to wear a retainer to help keep your teeth in their new positions. With fast braces, however, you are only required to wear a retainer for short periods of time each day, usually ranging from 15 to 20 minutes.
Fast Braces Treatment
- Creating the treatment plan – We will first establish a treatment plan for your teeth, by determining the ways in which your teeth should align with fast braces.
- Starting the treatment – Once we have created a treatment plan for you, we will attach triangular brackets and flexible wire to your teeth to start your treatment.
- Following treatment – After you have completed the fast braces treatment, we will provide you with a retainer that is to be worn 15 to 20 minutes each day.