Have you ever looking the mirror and noticed more than one problem with your smile? Do you have a variety of issues that seem to be beyond repair?
Well, if you do our cosmetic dentists have the perfect solution. That solution is a set of high quality porcelain veneers. Porcelain veneers are one of the most versatile cosmetic procedures because they can address more than one smile problem while also drastically improving the overall aesthetics of your smile.
This means that you can get the best of both worlds through dental veneers. Allow our Kew Gardens dentists and Dr. Marc Liechtung, to show you how veneers work and how they can help you.
In a nutshell, dental veneers are thin porcelain coverings which go over the fronts of your teeth. They are both extremely thin and extremely strong. They are about as thin as a contact lens, but they are just as strong as natural tooth enamel.
They have a variety of benefits, and in many cases, they are the only procedure needed to completely restore your smile.
Porcelain veneers have a variety of benefits. Chief among these is the ability to remedy a variety of smile problems. The problems they solve include:
- Chipped teeth
- Gapped teeth
- Stained teeth
- Misshapen teeth
Additionally, porcelain veneers can improve the overall aesthetics of your smile, and many people opt for veneers even if they do not have significant problems with their smiles.
Two of the most impressive benefits of veneers is the fact that they take just as little as 2 to 3 office visits to apply, yet they can last between 10 and 20 years!
Simply put, with porcelain veneers you can finally enjoy an amazing, flawless smile.
- The dental veneers procedure is easy, quick, and relatively painless!
- Patients can experience a total smile transformation to fix minor dental imperfections.
- The porcelain material used to create our veneers is highly customizable, meaning that we can choose the shape and structure of your veneers to complement your surrounding teeth in the most natural way possible.
- The porcelain is stain resistant, which means that you don’t necessarily have to abstain from certain foods that can darken your teeth.
- Your self-confidence and self-esteem will increase as you receive compliment after compliment about your brand new smile!
- Porcelain veneers allow us to create your veneers in a natural, aesthetically pleasing way, leaving you with a gorgeous smile you’ve always dreamed of.
- The dental veneers procedure offers a conservative approach to changing your tooth’s color and shape. Typically, only minor preparations of your tooth are needed to place veneers, whereas other cosmetic dental procedures may require more significant tooth reduction and changes.
If these benefits aren’t enough for you to be impressed with dental veneers, you can read our patients’ dental veneers reviews on our clients testimonials page Here you will catch a glimpse of what makes our patients happy and satisfied. Our Kew Gardens dentists want you to feel that same way, too, by experiencing our top-notch general and cosmetic dentistry services within a spa-like, relaxing office environment. We are ready to create your healthy, magnificent dream smile—are you ready, too?
Of course, in order for your veneers to last, you need to learn how to take proper care of them. Let our dentists show you the best way to maintain your dental veneers.
Lumineers - High Quality Porcelain Veneers
At Kew Gardens Dental Arts we can now give you the “Hollywood” smile you’ve been dreaming about. Ultra thin Lumineers can provide with you with a natural, healthy, permanently white smile in as little as 2 visits.
- Unlike traditional Veneers, Lumineers can be applied in days, instead of months with almost no prep time whatsoever.
- Lumineers are painless. Traditional veneers, sometimes referred to as crowns or caps, can require extensive shaving or grinding of healthy tooth structure. Ultra thin Lumineers are simply placed over your existing teeth.
- Lumineers are made from patented Cerinate porcelain, and resist microleakage and microcracking. Clinical testing has proven that the Lumineers Procedure can last up to 20 years.
- Lumineers are applied almost instantly with NO PAIN, NO DRILLING, and NO SHOTS. Need we say more?
- Lumineers can be a convenient and much quicker solution for some orthodontic issues. Instead of braces, Lumineers can correct the shape and alignment of your smile, making them look more uniform, all without the hassle and time involved using traditional braces.
- Lumineers with LUMINATE in the new LUMITray, is a new technology that allows us to place all your veneers at once, rather than individually. This treatment requires less time spent in our office.
- While all these facts sound great, it is important that you visit a qualified and experienced Lumineers provider. Dr. Liechtung and his team have been offering this procedure for years at our Manhattan sister office Manhattan Dental Arts. Now we are happy to bring it here to Kew Gardens. Call Today to see how Lumineers can change your life, with a natural, healthy, permanently white smile.
Your consultation to discuss Lumineers is completely free.
Make An Appointment Today To Discuss Lumineers Or Porcelain Veneers
We are more than happy to give advice on which counselling is most suitable for your needs, depending on your problems. Why not ask us to view your problems and discuss for solution. Our advice is free!